Cool off in the August heat with this refreshing take on lobster and be sure to look for Legal Harborside at WGBH's Food and Wine Festival this September!
12 ounces Lobster Meat, cooked and chunked
1 ounce Coconut, shredded toasted
1 Avocado, small dice
¼ c Red Onion, minced
¼ c Red Pepper, minced
¼ bunchCilantro Sprigs
8 Basil leaves
4 ounces Coconut Vinaigrette
8 Banana Leaf
Coconut Vinaigrette Recipe
½ can Coco Lopez
6 ounces Coconut Water
4 each Lime Juice
1 tsp Sambal Olek
Preparation for Vinaigrette
1. Mix all ingredients together.
1. Line four martini glasses with the banana leaf.
2. Toss the remaining ingredient together with the vinaigrette - except for 8 cilantro sprigs.
3. Distribute the lobster cocktail evenly between the martini glasses.
4. Garnish with the reserved cilantro sprigs.
Legal Harborside is participating in the Second Annual WGBH Food and Wine Festival, coming back to Guest St. this September 19-21.
WGBH FOOD & WINE FESTIVAL